Kamis, 06 November 2008

A Magical Moment that Puts Everything in A Slow Motion

I was standing in front of a door
I was afraid to open it….
Didn’t know what I will find behind it
Didn’t have the guts to take the chance…

So I close my eyes…
And pretend I didn’t see..

Suddenly I feel the wind breeze…
No.. it wasn't breezing…
It was dancing…
In a rhyme…
It was trying to tell me something…
In a way…
A magical moment, that puts everything in a slow motion…

Trying to pursue me and seduce me
“Open it… trust ur heart.. Open it…”
Whispering... shouting... over and over again..

I try hard to ignore the voices…
But it gets louder and louder…
I cant resist..
So I touch the door handle..
And open it…

There you were…
Standing in front of me with a smile…
A warm smile that shines like a sun…
I stood there…
Numb….
Watching your steps…
Seeking for answers...
Suddenly I smile…

And the wind is dancing again…
In a way…
A magical moment, that puts everything in a slow motion…

1 komentar:

Titik Kartitiani mengatakan...

Cha, aku suka kalimat terakhirnya : segalanya bergerak lambat.Kayaknya perenungan yg dlm...slm ya Cha, mari saling menyemangati untuk menulis...